With over 20 years of experience in PLM, CAD and CAE; and a deep understanding of various industry processes, Geometric delivers unmatched value to its customers in Application Management Services (AMS). Our well defined methodology ensures problem resolution with quality assurance and minimal investment; while our global footprint helps customers scale their operations, thus helping them achieve seamless integration across their global operations.
Our Application Management Services (AMS) Offerings:
- Application Support For PLM Platform (L1,L2,L3)
- Specialized PLM & Engineering services
- Multi Lingual Support
- Help Desk
- Maintenance of legacy Applications
- Training and Documentations
The Geometric Advantage
We can deliver best of class Application Management Services because-
- Global Services delivery model
Our unique delivery model combines deep domain expertise in proximity locations with process and task level scalability in near-shore and offshore locations ensuring 24×7 multilingual support.
- Cost-effective production support
We ensure application and system rationalization through close monitoring and driving SLA improvement quarter-on-quarter through various initiatives like Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) and First Time Right (FTR).
- Tools and assets
Geometric uses various tools and assets for issue management and effective transition, which make our Application Management Services (AMS) unique and efficient.
- Jira – A bugs and issue tracking tool: to prioritize, assign, track, report, and audit issues
- Pareto analysis: to identify critical issues based on frequency of occurrence
- Root cause analysis: to develop a logical approach to problem solving, and identify current and future needs of the System
- Strategic alliances and partnerships
“People building partnerships” has been our guiding philosophy. We have built enduring relationships with most major PLM software vendors such as Dassault Systèmes, PTC, and Siemens PLM Software over the past two decades. We have evolved practices for some of our partner technologies, and have merged our complementary capabilities to provide end-to-end PLM solutions to large industrial customers.
- Best practices: AMS metrics
With our PLM experience across industries, we have developed the best practices for Application Management Services (AMS). Geometric tracks and analyzes various metrics to gauge usage statistics, issue statistics, and support effectiveness. This helps in improved customer satisfaction, better adoption by internal users, better risk response, and identification of training needs.