For manufacturers today, the entire world is a playground for their product development needs. While this allows them to use the best capabilities for design and manufacturing from anywhere in the world, it also results in a multitude of challenges. The various geographically dispersed teams working on a product need access to the latest product part data, option to re-use part data for product variants, and despite using multiple systems to manage data, need to have a single version of truth at any given point of time.This need calls for strong PLM systems, which have evolved from the traditional engineering data management centric applications, extending to manufacturing, and enabling enterprise level collaboration and key cross functional processes. A well mapped PLM solution provides the necessary framework for an organization ensuring data, process and collaboration management for the right product information to be available at the right time for the right function. How well a PLM system is implemented, influences the total cost of ownership and is instrumental in bringing forth maximum ROI.
Geometric’s PLM Implementation Methodology (GPIM)
|Geometric enables manufacturers to make the right PLM decisions and implement the enterprise solution as best suited for their organization. With over 15 years of experience with PLM applications, Geometric has an institutionalized PLM implementation methodology – GPIM (Geometric’s PLM Implementation Methodology). GPIM covers all our services that help you make the most out of your investment in the PLM solution, while addressing the key challenges in PLM implementation projects.||
GPIM is a tool backed impletmentation methodolgy with clear deliverables provided to the customer at each identified milestone governed by our program/ project management framework.
- Rapid PLM implementations with strong OOTB alignment and zero to miminal customization
- PLM implementations for Engineering Data Management enabling CAD integration, collaboration and visualization along with the basic engineering process implementation involving some customization.
- Comprehensive implementations involving end-to-end PLM consulting and implementation for customers, who want to implement an enterprise PLM system for the first time, or want to undertake a major PLM migration program or extend the PLM coverage to newer processes like the quality management, bid management, program management, MRO, etc. enabled by the latest PLM applications.
The Geometric Advantage
- Domain strengths in engineering and manufacturing processes across multiple industries
- Services provided for Teamcenter, ENOVIA and Windchill PLM applications
- Alliances with leading PLM ISVs Technical competency across multiple PLM technologies is supported by showcase-able tools and templates, enabling shorter implementation cycles
- Industry best capabilities in application migration and integrations with complementary systems
- Predictability and transparency in projects
- Higher user adoption due to early user involvement and hence quick ROI
- One of its kind, PLM Institute to ramp-up quickly for project needs
For more details, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org